Skip to main content

WOULD SHE SAY YES?



Today I set out,on a journey of love and friendship
Which ever one, its hers to decide,whether she feels like I do or otherwise
Today is the day if it was worth all the effort
I'm at her door,like I'm supposed to knock
But my hands are numb,God let my will not fail me now
Thoughts in my head;we'll do it just like we have rehearsed alright!
To my reality,really,I am starting to choke, right in front of her door
My legs trembling,it feels like just falling to the floor
NO!NO!NO!,there's no turning back now,anyways, it might be too late already.

Make today your own chance,be steady
Here goes,knock!knock!knock!mmph!
The door opens,there she stands in all her awe and splendor
From her face,its already like she knows,probably she already has her answer
My heart is racing,my mind is blank,my body's weak,but the time is now
I try to look into her eyes,but the floor is all I keep staring at
The same old thought keeps coming back,the one that makes me scared,happy,and at the same full of hope
The thought that my mind keeps echoing in my subconscious;Would she Say YES?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DESIGNING RESPONSIVE LOGOS

If you are here for the first time, you can get up to speed reading our previous post on what responsive logo is- Moving on! This article is not just for advanced or seasoned graphic designers alone. Starting your first designing class or DIY learning? If yes, you can also pick a few things to add to your knowledge as you plan on using your designing skills in the industry playground. How to design a responsive logo in FIVE easy steps 1. Make at least four different versions When you break down a responsive logo, you’ll find three or four different versions of the same logo, varying in size and their level of detail. Keep that in mind as you start experimenting with the format. If you already know where you are going to use your logos, you can model your four versions around those locations. If not, you can copy the format used by the top name brands on the right. Your first variation should be your master logo, containing all the information you want to communicate, plus any ex...

KNOW THY SOURCE

Knowledge is power, and information is knowledge, and one can say information is power. More important is the source of knowledge or the information, and in every aspect of life it holds meaning and significance in our lives. The authenticity of the knowledge that is sought sharpens ones minds, builds ones character, and determines ones destiny. Having pointed that out, I have an experience to share. The scriptures make us to understand the people of God which was Israel at the time perished due to lack of knowledge. Simply put the people did not have adequate and true information or knowledge about their God and even if they did they rejected the truth. They often times let their selves be deceived by false teachings and the unbelievers around them. They began to indulge in the ungodly acts that God had instructed them not to do.  The scriptures also implore us as Christians to study the word of God to show ourselves approved and to rightly divide the word of truth. To expand...

MY BEARD GANG CHRONICLE PT 1

Not been post trendy for a long while. The fact that my country has been going through different phases of political, social, and economical changes, I myself included. Man must chop, living the good life is very much on my priority list. One thing you don't know about me is that I like my hair well and fully grown before taking it down again, and by hair I mean scalp and facial hair. This for a very long time has been an issue with me and my mom. It has always been 'war of the words' when it came to that aspect. On my good days I can form 'not hearing' for as long as I'm ready to then take my hair down. But recently, experience has taught me that when a woman wants something done or likes something done in a particular way there's nothing you can pretty much do about it. The longer you stay adamant, the more irritated you become as a man because they won't stop...My mom will be like 'have you checked the mirror?', she goes on to say ' y...